Re: [NTLK] O.k. I'm going to grovel

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Fri Dec 21 2001 - 09:31:05 EST

on 12/21/01 2:52 PM, Peter Andrews at pandrew3_at_bigpond.net.au wrote:

> So my advise as an administrator is just go on vacation, leave your reader
> as it is now. And when you come back everyone will still be on speaking
> terms with you.
>
> PeterA
>

> P.S. Stupid question, How does one set vacation mode?

Er. That wasn't what he meant. He meant how do you set this list to vacation
mode. :-) You do that by sending an email to <listar_at_newtontalk.net> with
the subject "set vacation" This will set you to get no mail from the list,
but you can still post. You could also unsubscribe, but that seems so final.
:-) HTH

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

'A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader." -- Samuel Adams