Re: [NTLK] vacation Mode Eric

From: Peter Andrews (pandrew3_at_bigpond.net.au)
Date: Fri Dec 21 2001 - 09:29:57 EST

Eric,

I have seen something like that on some email servers, I had a good look
through Newton Talk and cannot find any listing for vacation (that doesn't
mean it's not available, just my bad eyesight!)

I cannot remember what the name of the utility is in Unix based OS's aahhhh
yes, mozilla! It is an client-auto setting, responding to a request from
the user.

PeterA

( a very jumpy admin manager)

at Ummm... I think you've got it drastically wrong! I believe 'vacation
mode'
is where the list server stops sending to your e-mail address until you tell
it to return to normal status.
<Large snip>
.

I don't personally know how to set 'vacation mode' but I bet it's on the
newtontalk.net webpage.

- Eric.