Re: [NTLK] Practicality of an eMate?

From: Ken Whitcomb (ken_at_imageguild.com)
Date: Sun Dec 23 2001 - 17:16:33 EST

Chris,

Each form factor has distinct advantages over the other. In my experience,
by rotating the screen 90 degrees CCW, the screen made a nice tablet to
write on when cradling the unit in my left arm. This facilitated walking
around and taking notes. It feels very comfortable to me.

The eMate 300 was my first Newton device and I've since switched to a 2100
for use on a daily basis.

There are several other distinctions but this one was not objectionable for
me.

YMMV,

Ken Whitcomb