Re: [NTLK] Dongles galore!

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Fri Dec 28 2001 - 07:40:28 EST

> Subject: [NTLK] Dongles galore!
> Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 22:32:10 +0100
> From: Chris Searles <csearles_at_netcologne.de>
>

> In case anyone on the list is in desparate need of a serial adatpter for
> Newton 2000/2100 ("Dongle") someone on eBay in Germany has just put up
> about half a dozen for auction, starting price EUR 25 (approx. $25):

...and lots of other cool stuff, but all at the *wroooong* price.

If all those starting prices would be the BIN prices, I'd shop 'till I'd
drop, there are MP2x00s, AC-adaptors with intern. plugs, pens, stickers,
car-adapters...

Oliver :/

--
"B=FCcher?
Genau, sieht so aus wie Videokassetten, nur sind Bl=E4tter drin ;-)"