Re: [NTLK] $ 180 Newtons

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Fri Dec 28 2001 - 07:56:08 EST

> Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 12:41:42 +1100
> From: Cees witsen <cees_at_mac.com>
> Subject: [NTLK] $ 180 Newtons

Do you have any information about the state of the units?
Shelf-units, lightly used, heavily used, faulty...?
$180 - sounds great, at that price I don't care about it beeing a US-unit.

Are there any other listmembers from Germany interested in this deal?
It would be nice if we could save on shipping, etc..

Regards,

Oliver :)

--
"Those who are willing to sacrifice essential liberties for a little order,
will lose both and deserve neither."- Benjamin Franklin