[NTLK] The (Not quite ready yet) newtontracker.

From: carpman (carpman_at_newtontracker.net)
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 09:10:08 EDT

Digging for hours in front of a CRT for newton apps becomes less fun every
time I do it. Besides the fact that most of the information about apps is out
of date, or was wrong in the first place, it makes my eyes hurt. Being cheap
as I am, insetead of buying a better monitor, I have (am) built (building)
newtontracker.net

For the linux inclined, think of freshmeat for the newton. You can search
through the database of newton apps, look at apps by category, and submit new
apps for potential addidion to the database. Its 100% php, built from the
ground up. It's also (now) online. www.newtontracker.net

Note, the database is empty except for some test entries. I wont be able to
start adding new entries until sometime monday when I get to work, where the
machine is. Yes, I allready know that the about and contact things dont work.
I havent written them yet. :)

Anyway, enjoy.