Re: [NTLK] Travelling with the Newton for the first time

From: Felix Arndt (F.Arndt_at_GMX.net)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 15:48:29 EDT

Hi Larry Zasitko!

> they would not let us use any electronic items during the flight.

I went to Portugal from Hanover, and I could use my Video camera as well as
my PowerBook 190, except during starts and landing.

It was some Spanish airline, Ibera, IIRC.
Maybe European airlines aren't as paranoid...?

I don't know how it'd be today, with all this Airport/802.11/Bluetooth
possible -- maybe they don't allow usage, just like with cell phones.

Ciao,

Felix

--
Give me french fries, a cola and an iMac!