[NTLK] Proximity alarm? Re: Travelling with the Newton for the first time

From: Felix Arndt (F.Arndt_at_GMX.net)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 15:48:29 EDT

Hi Bill!

On thing -- what's that:
> You might want to invest in a proximity alarm that will go off if the bag
> gets too far from you.

I know about movement detectors that can be attached to whatever you want to
stay in place, and I know that you can secure a notebook by fixing it
somewhere with a steel cable put through a special hole any laptop has
AFAIK.
But that wouldn't help in that particular situation, since it has to move
there anyhow.

So, that other alarm system might add another factor to security...
Please tell more about it!

Thanks,

Felix

--
Someday I'll look back on this and laugh...
until they sedate me.