[NTLK] connecting two newtons together?

From: Eric (ericole_at_quixnet.net)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 18:01:35 EDT

I have tried several ways to connect an eMate and my MP2100. I can't
even get them to talk over irda - it always says there was a
connection error. even if I could though, no documentation seems to
indicate you can do what I want: sync the two devices together.

Specifically I would like to sync my Names and Dates books together -
nothing else (except maybe my Eudora Mail). If I can get them to
talk, is there a way to do it? I don't want to have to export to my
desktop from one and then import to the other - that seems retarded.
In a million ways this OS is phenomenal, I can't imagine I can't do
this simple thing.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!
thanks

eric

--
Eric

"All men die, but few ever really live." -Mel Gibson in "Braveheart"