[NTLK] Newtools

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 12:25:49 EDT

Is anybody handling http://www.ascribe.com Newtools as far as a
reg. code I like the demo of button bar but it expires after 30 days.

Brings up a point on some of these software companies that have
gone under, What is the groups thought on exchanging reg. codes
on projects that have met there demise? I have no problem paying
for software where it is possible, and god knows I do not want to
stifle any Newton software development.

But in the case of the Newton is there a fine line between Warez
and reality? Just a thought.

Greg