Re: [NTLK] Nushield Question?

From: John Johnson (kamikazebear_at_excite.com)
Date: Sun Jul 15 2001 - 21:08:01 EDT

On Fri, 13 Jul 2001 17:53:42 -0500, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

> [...]

I'm staying within 'Works' most of the time, whether to write minutes, type
reports, use 'dates' to add meetings & events, 'names' for yet more
fax-numbers (not properly newt-online yet!), -draw-on-the-screen artwork, in
the open air, sunday afternoon modelling session, &c., and, if that isn't
enough, as an alarm clock, so that should have been frequent-use enough for
'some' damage to show up, especially in those areas where the 'close' button
is usually in one particular spot but, strangely enough, I've just checked
and found scarcely a blemish.
My newt is an eMate 300 so the 'close' option is usually 'available' from
the keyboard but I scarcely bother!

John Johnson.