Re: [NTLK] The quest for a UNIX newtonscript compiler

From: Konstantinos Xonis (Konstantinos.Xonis_at_physik.uni-giessen.de)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 13:52:37 EDT

carpman_at_newtontracker.net said (D) k
> Ugh. Nevermind. This is way to much of a mess. Newton byte order is Big-endian, and My intel is little-endian.
[...]

That does not really matter, you just have to account this when writing the pkg
out... Almost quite the same issue as with newtworking stuff where the NET is Big
Endian and some machines are Little Endian...

BTW, do you have then a *.lex / *.yacc grammar for NewtonScript ??
I had the same idea...

CUL8R,

--
Konstantinos Xonis (XAKChaos of XAK-Design Wetzlar)