Re: [NTLK] The quest for a UNIX newtonscript compiler

From: D.J. (carpman_at_newtontracker.net)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 14:52:12 EDT

Konstantinos Xonis wrote:

>That does not really matter, you just have to account this when writing the pkg
>out... Almost quite the same issue as with newtworking stuff where the NET is Big
>Endian and some machines are Little Endian...
>
>BTW, do you have then a *.lex / *.yacc grammar for NewtonScript ??
>I had the same idea...
>
>CUL8R,

Well, I need to be able to read packages so I can see how the program
frames are built, the Apple documentation is a bit sparse in the details
of how the program fits inside the package. (Icon, etc are all missing).
I didnt use lex or yacc, I never got far enough to mess with that. I was
on the package file structure.