Re: [NTLK] Fitting your SER-001

From: Chris Stephens (cstephens_at_cat2.com)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 10:02:23 EDT

David,
I agree with your description with one exception. My experience is
that the 1/2" screw prevents complete closure of the locking tab near
the stylus holder. I can get the case to click as you describe, but
only when that screw is removed. It sticks out above the PCB just
enough to cause the bulge and prevent the click. The case closes
with very minor bulge (above the door) without that screw.
Suggestions?

Thanks again,
Chris