[NTLK] Ethernet

From: Jeff Bakker (stretch_at_cabletv.on.ca)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 17:54:38 EDT

Hi. Need help again. I am trying to get my MP2000 to connect to my
cable modem to surf the net. I have NINE 2 installed and Nethoper as
well. My network card is a 3com 3c589d-tp. I have the driver packages
installed. I hope the right place. When I go to Install the card I get
an error there is a problem with this card (61001). Any ifo or help
would be a big help. If you need any more info let me know ok
Thanks Jeff
Very green Newton User