Re: [NTLK] 4MB Flash Cards $1.25 each plus Donation to Newtontalk

From: Carlos E. C. Pessoa Filho (capessoa_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jul 28 2001 - 00:07:21 EDT

Kevin,
Thank you very much for this offer!!!!
You can't imagine how it make me glad!!! I live in Brazil, and it is very
difficult for me to find any Newton related products!!! I have 2 MP2100,
but I really need more storage space!!!!!! I want to buy 5 of those
cards!!!
How can we make business?? Do you ship to Brazil?? What about the
payment?? I have never used this PayPal thing...
Best regards,
  Carlos