[NTLK] Another Case Solution for the Newton

From: genghis (genghis_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Jul 29 2001 - 10:42:50 EDT

I was looking for a decent case for my Newt 2K and wife happened to pick up
a pretty nice one when she was in San Francisco recently. It is made by
Incase Designs (www.incasedesigns.com) You can see the model here :

http://store.yahoo.com/goincase/eblarhpccas.html

There are tons of pockets, zippered pocket for pens and styli, place for a
standard notepad (if you want to use regular paper), and an outside zipper
pocket (I put my Qualcomm 2760 thinphone). Decent padding, nice external
handle, lightweight but roomy enough for all my junk.