Re: [NTLK] Missed commercial opportunities

From: James Elliott (rootbeeraddict_at_pop.vip.sc5.yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jul 29 2001 - 13:32:38 EDT

What you say is very true. I first heard about it on a technology
show called Next Step. But that was before it was released, so they
said that Apple was "working on it". I thought it never even went
into production until Andy Ihnatko wrote an article called Newton's
Ghost in the July Macworld. It was only then that I started to learn
about it.

--
The James Elliott Newton Site:
http://www.geocities.com/rootbeeraddict/newton.html