[NTLK] Re: No longer supported software...

From: Anthony Velasco (ecotone_tv_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 22:08:32 PDT

I believe I've seen an instance or two where a veteran programmer on this list has stayed in contact with a colleague. If you have particular program(s) in mind, be specific in your post - after all with a list this size you can't go wrong!

And, hey, thanks for the reminder. Does anyone know how to get in touch with the gang at NewtFTP? My trial period was spent last month and I have been trying to call these folks once or twice a week since, but their phone mail is chock-full and nobody picks up (at ANY hour). Thank heaven and Victor et al. that the list is back up - the "Neural Newtwork" is functioning again!

                       ......ecotone