[NTLK] Re: GPS Map

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 09:38:52 PDT

on 15/06/01 12:22, John M. Powell at quixjuan_at_QuixNet.net wrote:

>> on 15/06/01 11:58, John M. Powell at quixjuan_at_QuixNet.net wrote:
>>
>>> What if we ALL sign a petition and ask them to open it up?!
>>>
>>> John
>

>> I don't know, but it doesn't cost a lot to try...
>>
>> -Laurent.
>
> Shall we? It might even help to have someone who
> HAD purchased the software present it?
>
> Thoughts?
>
> John

>> behalf of Laurent

>> GPS Map, the

>> for X per day
>> same pay. The
>> is basically,

>> they felt was a
>> it. It's no
>>>>

>> I don't know, but it doesn't cost a lot to try...

It would certainly not be a bad thing if somebody that bought it would
present it. I don't have a GPS, so I've never had the need for their
software, but who knows, maybe in one or two years, I might find one cheap
enough that I will grab it (BTW, what are the models and brands that are
known to work on a MP2x00?), so that would be nice if I could get the
software at that time...

-Laurent.