[NTLK] NewtonBook resources

From: Scott A. Felt (scott_felt_at_byu.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 23:20:30 PDT

I have been trying for a couple of years to find examples of 2K books
that fill the screen. I have a bunch of books I've created for my
own use, and it would be really great to be able to use the full
screen. I've used NewtonPress and Book Maker successfully, but this
last detail eludes me. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Scott