Re: [NTLK] NSBasic Wanted

From: Jim Meier (fatjim_at_home.com)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 18:33:29 PDT

On Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 12:00:15PM +0100, David Oxtoby wrote:
> Hi, i'm keen to start doing some development on the newt and give the
> results to the community, and it would seem the best language for me to
> use would be NSBasic, since i've got a sound grasp Visual Basic already,
> thus does anyone have a copy of NSBasic they no longer use and would be
> willing to sell to me.

I don't have a copy of NSBasic, but if you're going to be doing some newton
development I'd heartily suggest you give newtonscript and the the NTK or newt
a try - the newtonscript language is a beautiful thing, and quite easy to learn
if you've got apple's documentation on it.

I hate seeing this wonderful language wallowing in obscurity :)

-jim