[NTLK] MP2100 speedup project

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 06:52:12 PDT

I'm putting together a list of parts, and a how-to-do it for a
MessagePad
2000/2100 speedup to around 220 mHz. There's already a lot of info, both
at PixSolutions Web page (they make an accelerator board) and several others.

When done, this page will list the parts (probably Mouser or DigiKey), the
how-to, and will be profusely illustrated. I've already found a type of
micro-mini switch that will allow you to choose "normal" or "fast" speed
by clicking the recessed switch with your penpoint, or for the "old-time"
nostalgic Mac users, you could use a paperclip.

Any info from others who have done this IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

--
Mark Rollins, CIH, CSP
mark_at_mrollins.com