Re: [NTLK] Emate stylii

From: Michelle Sagara West (msagara_at_home.com)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 15:09:23 PDT

>> I know this has come up before, but Small Dog Electronics appears to
>> be blowing out the 24-pack of Emate stylii for a buck a pack...
>>
>> http://products.smalldog.com/product/36859
>
>Yeah, but they cost $8 including shipping. :-)
>
>BTW, do you know if Emate stylii fit properly in MP2Ks?

The fit my uMP2K. Someone else mentioned that the ribs mean they pop out
less gracefully, which is sort of true; if I were more co-ordinated, I'd
be able to pull the pen out without dragging it across one side of the
stylus holder. Otoh, I like them because I really like the way the tips
feel on the screen -- and when I drop one, I can just throw it out.

I have about 100 of them, but I'm thinking of buying another 5 boxes,
because I figure that will last forever -- and 5 boxes will be 13.00 <g>

-- Michelle