Re: [NTLK] Emate stylii

From: Filmer, Paul E (pfilmer_at_nsf.gov)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 19:10:12 PDT

 Sean -

The original eMate styluses (stylii, Oh no, not THAT thread again...) err
where was I? Oh yes. The original eMate styluses fit fine in most people's
MP2x00s (they were supposed to too, since you will note they have the
machined groove near the tip, which is not necessary for the stylus holders
in the eMate). But... the groove is actually misplaced very slightly - it
is a fraction too close to the end of the tip, and a fraction too narrow,
which can make it jam in ticklish MP's. Some people also find that the
different shape for the end is difficult to grab if it doesn't pop quite
right.

Don't know from nuttin 'bout the other eMate styluses - would like to see
one though - I might shell out the $ for some, since I've already lost three
MP2100 tips, dagnabit.

Paul F. (In verbose mode, as requested by Paul G. ;-)