[NTLK] Hello Everyone

From: Norman (romanus_at_saepio.com)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 11:06:17 PDT

Hi,

I want to ramble for a minute. I went out to look at PDA's the other
day. As I picked each one up and review its features, pushed its
buttons, looked at software from games to organizers to windows
ce(blaaaaach). It dawned on me that the best PDA was the one I bought
4 years ago called the Newton Messagepad 2000.

I have been halfheartedly using it for the last four years and now
have to once again try to organize my mind because of a new job that
takes me on the road quite a bit. I like to travel light. So my
Newton is back in my life again. I was heartened to find this forum
and see that there are a few people left who are still using this
revolutionary box. We should all get together and e-mail the
blockheads at Apple who discontinued this product. I recommend we
e-mail the number one blockhead, Steve Jobs.

Sorry, I should acknowledge that he enabled some of the best
technology to be developed and the people at Apple have literally
changed the way the followers present their products in the market. I
am just frustrated by the mis-steps. I know that probably no-one
cares or gives a rats ass what I think but I still theink the message
pad, even though it is over 4 years old, is better than any of the
other PDA's on the market today.

Thanks for reading this if you got this far and maybe I will write
again. Oh Yeah, How can I communicate from my Newton to my G#
Laptop???? Any suggestions??

--
Norman E. O'Neil
V.P. Sales