Re: [NTLK] Hello Everyone

From: Bernie Case (berniec_at_technojunkie.org)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 11:29:38 PDT

Norman,

Great article. I couldn't agree more. I'm a relatively new Newton user,
and it certainly is a great platform.

I have a PowerBook G3, and use the KeySpan USB to PDA adapater with a
Newton to PC serial cable. Works well with NCU and my MP120. I used to
use the same setup with an MP100, and also worked well. The adapter was
about $50 at CompUSA and the cable I bought on eBay.

--Bernie

On Thu, 21 Jun 2001, Norman wrote:

> Thanks for reading this if you got this far and maybe I will write
> again. Oh Yeah, How can I communicate from my Newton to my G#
> Laptop???? Any suggestions??
> --
> Norman E. O'Neil
> V.P. Sales
> Saepio Technologies Inc.
> Direct: 913-327-5330
> FAX : 913-327-5350
> Toll Free: 877 468 7613
> romanus_at_saepio.com
> www.saepio.com
>
> --

Bernie Case technojunkie.org/~berniec/
berniec_at_technojunkie.org ICQ - 3475917

Brady's First Law of Problem Solving:
        When confronted by a difficult problem, you can solve it more
        easily by reducing it to the question, "How would the Lone Ranger
        have handled this?"