Re: [NTLK] The White Backlight and Contrast

From: esworp (esworp_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 21:06:30 PDT

I'm slowly adding money to my 'Officially Useless Tech Fund' in order to
replace my backlight. Although i'm not too interested in making mine
more contrasty. Instead, i am planning on adding a red backlight. Also
in the works is an app that will invert the lcd output. Ya see, i'm
going for a look remiscient of the movie Tron. I'm trying to form a
plan for the exterior look, too... maybe i'll find a way to add some of
the thinner strip-shaped lightpanel stuff...

go on and laugh, fools!

(actually, some insight into the process Brian an I are curous about
woud be groovy!)