[NTLK] For sale Like 2000 upgraded to 2100 with less than 3 hours of total use

From: Greg Wilson (gwilson_at_anderson-college.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 13:47:43 PDT

I bought this on ebay a couple of weeks ago, but have decided for a number
reasons I just donšt have the time or inclination to migrate all my pda
stuff to Newton.
Still in original box with unopened manuals and softare. Case and keyboard.
To see all about it, herešs the url on ebay where I bought it. Has
everything mentioned including orginal box.

Thought Išd through it out here before going back to ebay.

Make offer. Thanks,

Greg

Greg Wilson
Director of Communications