Re: [NTLK] Tibet Questions

From: Brad Tober (newtontalk_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 13:52:56 PDT

I found a website that had some info on Tibet - I downloaded their copy,
and guess what was in the folder?

        Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 20:08:44 -0800
        From: Russell Tait <rtait_at_compassinfo.com>
        To: no_spam_please_at_firemail.de
        Subject: Newton 2k & Tibet

        Hi

        dear Newton Enthusiast

        just used Google and found your page re Newton 2k and Tibet - very nice
        information in so many areas!!

        re "registration codes are no longer available"

        here are a few, have fun

        02FDAA084142
        02FDAA090E49
        02FDAA0A1390