[NTLK] suggestions: Com .pkg?

From: Anthony Velasco (ecotone_tv_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 11:23:47 PDT

 I'm looking for a "communications style" package that would allow data
transfer between serial ports of my MP200u and various data acquisition
equipment. Because I am working with a wide variety of equipment, the ideal
com .pkg would allow transfer of files using ascii, x-term, y-term, z-term,
etc. with a spectrum of choices for stop bits, parity, etc. I wish to
download stored files (rather than log real time data), and also
upload/download the equipment programs for editing on the MP, and subsequent
uploading back to the logger. Any suggestions? Thanks for the help! Tony
Velasco