Re: [NTLK] Repair Center

From: Jim Johnson (jwj_at_llbcorp.com)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 09:07:44 PDT

As Laurent mentions, Newton repairs are no longer handled in Memphis. I
believe repairs are now done out of Louisville, KY. Don't know whether to
attribute it to a start-up learning curve, diminishing parts suppplies, or a
low-bid contract, but my experience since the switch 6-9 months ago is that
the level of service has deteriorated. (You are much less likely to get
anything replaced that you don't specifically identify, no matter how badly
abused!)