Re: [NTLK] offtopic .sit/.zip files

From: bob barkany (bob_at_barkany.com)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 07:07:52 PDT

Thanks for all the replies
I'm still a bit in the dark
Outlook express encodes the attachment for mac or pc or both.Is this enough
to get a pc to read the files?
When I tried stuffit to stuff the folder as a Pc readable folder, it turned
the folder into a .exe file and it didnt open on a PC

Is it simply a question of naming the file .zip to get it to open ona PC
That is what is confusing me I think

--
            bob_at_barkany.com
http://www.barkany.com