Re: [NTLK] [announce] This Old Newt July Update (and a small rant)

From: Paul Nuernberger (pen1_at_spiff.net)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 19:23:51 PDT

I think that far more people appreciated what you did than you will ever
know. You had the foresight to provide a means of continuance while the
majority were happy to "let someone else do it". Like most situations, you
will mostly hear from the whiners & the complainers. Scew 'em.

I would, however, differ with the statement that server offers were all talk
and no action. At least one member of this list was told to sit on his
offer and see what developed.

Paul Nuernberger