Re: [NTLK] Breaking the Newton Screen

From: esworp_at_mac.com
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 22:45:25 EDT

you would have to really wallop them... I recall a pic of a newton
getting crushed by 80 pounds in a newsweek years ago, touting their
durability. Apple made sure that the screens are strong enough for a
normal (read: not a gorrila) writers pressure. I've given my newt a few
accident "hard poppy taps" on the past with no results.