Re: [NTLK] Feedback please on Dr. Newton and Cases

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_home.com)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 10:31:34 EDT

at the temporal coordinates: 10/2/01 10:17 AM, the entity known as John M.
Powell at iwillbefreedotcom_at_earthlink.net conveyed the following:

>> However, I want to take care of it and since I an relatively new to the
>> Newton community I am seeking advice on a few things.
>> I need to purchase a couple cases. One case for the newton itself for
>> when I need to travel light and another case to carry everything,
>> including
>> keyboard. I have looked at PDA concepts and I REALLY like the 'handstand'
>> case. Has anyone purchased that case or anything from PDA concepts? And
>> does anyone know of any other places that sell leather Newton cases?
>
> There is a 'briefcase' style case which is designed to hold everything
> (inc keyboard). I've owned one at one time. Nice, but huge. Very large.
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1280171565 is
> one I've also owned, and probably liked the most. In fact, I wish I
> could pick up this one, but it's not in the budget at the time. There
> was also one of the flip-top pouch type cases (Newton only) on eBay.
> Those are nice if all you want to carry is the Newt.

Something I never seem to be able to find is a case for Newt + keyboard
that's just a hair larger than a DayTimer. Anyone have any leads on
something like that??

- Eric.