[NTLK] Graphics, eBay, and batteries oh my!

From: SlashDevNull (SlashDevNull_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 00:04:46 EDT

Hello,

  I have a few question about my MP2k.

  Is there anyway for the graphics created by a Newton to be exported or
translated during emailing? For example, say I make a drawing on the newton
and I email it. It shows up as an attachment with a '.nwt' extension. Is
there anyway to convert that to a bitmap or any other format before the
emailing so the recipient can view it?

  I am using NiMH batteries in my Newton. I remember reading somewhere that
by using a piece of cardboard you can have the AC adapter recharge the
batteries while the Newton is plugged in. Is this true and/or is this
recommended?

  Has anyone done business on eBay with Maceasy.aol?

  Also I have a bunch of names and notes that I had stored on my MP130.
I have tried importing them into the MP2k but it kills my email option on
the routing button. When I go to 'restore' I deselect everything except
'names. notes, and dates'. The folder names are created but nothing else.

  Any ideas?

Thank you,
David