Re: [NTLK] Dragon Voice Recognition Software

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 15:18:02 EDT

on 10/9/01 6:23 PM, good-dog_at_northshore.net at good-dog_at_northshore.net
wrote:

> When I try to open the package on my imac, I get a message saying it
> can't be opened because the original application isn't available. Am I
> doing something 'cwazy'?

You probably have your mime settings to set files with the extension of .pkg
as AppleLink files. You need to find this in your mime settings, and change
it so that when you save a .pkg file, it is saved as a Newton package. When
I have done this, I have had to choose the application from a file dialog
box. I just found NCU, and selected it. Very simple. It might be easier to
fix this and re-download than to find PackTyper. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland