Re: [NTLK] Dragon Voice Recognition Software

From: good-dog_at_northshore.net
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 12:23:22 EDT

When I try to open the package on my imac, I get a message saying it
can't be opened because the original application isn't available. Am I
doing something 'cwazy'?

Before my move, when I at least knew where my brain was stashed, I
remember downloading something called PackType. Now I can't remember
exactly what it was for.

Any help? Anyone willing to point a lost soul in the right direction?

Mark