Re: [NTLK] Printing Problems with TimeReporter 3

From: Ken Whitcomb (ken_at_imageguild.com)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 22:11:58 EDT

I had the same problem while trying to print a summary report from
ExpensePlus. The final line totaling the report would not print on a HP2100.
It was not a matter of not having room, it just seemed to drop that last bit
of data. I could never determine if it was just the printer or the software.

Ken Whitcomb