Re: [NTLK] HTLK: the Woz loves the Newton!

From: Michael_Guzzo/Harmac_at_harmac.com
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 16:43:46 EDT

i don't think its the ultimate goal for me but for some it is. i think in
the wake of last month's events we realize "it's only money". but it must
be somewhat important otherwise we wouldn't have these:

it's only money
money doesn't grow on trees
money makes the world go round
money can't buy happiness
time is money
he's got money coming out the wazoo
money burning a hole in my pocket
spending money like water
money money money money money

did I miss any? :-)

--
Michael Guzzo
http://home.att.net/~michael.guzzo/newton/newton.html

-- original message -- I hear this comment (make money) here and there, but, where do that stop? Is there some kind of limit to that? Is this the ultimate goal in life, make money?

Just some thoughts...

-Laurent.