Re: [NTLK] HTLK: the Woz loves the Newton!

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 04:29:29 EDT

on 10/11/01 10:43 PM, Michael_Guzzo/Harmac_at_harmac.com at
Michael_Guzzo/Harmac_at_harmac.com wrote:

> i don't think its the ultimate goal for me but for some it is. i think in
> the wake of last month's events we realize "it's only money". but it must
> be somewhat important otherwise we wouldn't have these:

I think the president of Cantor Fitzgerald said it very well. (This company
lost 700 of its 1000 employees in the collapse) He said that they _have_ to
continue, and _have_ to succeed, because they have 700 families they have to
care for.

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! - I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry