Re: [NTLK] real v newton

From: Thomas Hart (those_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 04:57:03 EDT

At the conference I got asked: "What if your work just disappears in the
middle of your presentation?" to which I responded: "Well, I remember my
dog eating my homework, but that was years ago, and I have heard
countless stories of people leaving their work on trains, planes etc,
but I have never had an electronic version of anything just disappear,
provided I avoid giving papers underneath one of those car lifting
electromagnets in a junkyard." Technology = a little more awareness and
responsibility.

Thomas