Re: [NTLK] Ethernet on 130????

From: Ken Whitcomb (ken_at_imageguild.com)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 12:13:49 EDT

FWIW, I have an access point and (1 mb/sec) wireless card that works on my
120 and 130. The access point connects to my ethernet lan by either 10BT or
10Base2 connections. I'm able to print and to connect to NCU with this
setup.

If anyone wishes to tear apart the drivers for this, I'll pass them along
but I'm not going to bother posting them to UNNA or elsewhere because it
WILL NOT work on a 2X00 machine (believe me, I've tried!!!) and it will not
work with any other ethernet card. But there may be data inside the driver
that will help someone build a driver for other ethernet cards for the 120
and 130.

The Card and access point are labeled either NetWave or DaynaComm. Since I
have two I may be able to be talked out of one of them for the right price
or trade. :)

Ken Whitcomb