[NTLK] Pen Scanners and the like...

From: Ermin F. Mistica (angel316_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 03:02:31 EDT

Newtonians, I am expecting a HP Capshare 920 in the mail in a few days. I
noticed there has been some talk about using Pen Scanners with the Newton.
Does anyone have any experience with using a BackTalk enabled MP 2000U with
the HP Capshare 920. I have downloaded the Capshare translator for BackTalk.
I know the website mentions that it may be a lengthy process and suggests
translating the scanned information later as opposed to on the fly. I just
look forward to scanning and being able to fax images and capturing images
from library books and typed info with my eMate (MP 2000O) instead of
checking out huge books. I just wanted some feedback from you guys or
stories. Ermin "...and still like dust, I rise..." -Maya Angelou