Re: [NTLK] Printing via Ethernet ?

From: Paul Nuernberger (pen1_at_spiff.net)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 17:09:56 EDT

Just a wild thought here - I once ran into a HP LJ that had multiple
connectors. It would only listen for Appletalk on the 8-pin mini din, not on
the ethernet port. Can't remember which model it was. Check the manual to
verify that it says it will listen for Appletalk over ethernet.

Paul Nuernberger