[NTLK] VNC preview

From: Steve Weyer (weyer_at_kagi.com)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 10:41:05 EDT

If you'd like to preview the VNC software description and see some screen
shots:
  http://www.kagi.com/weyer/#VNC

VNC = Virtual Network Computing.
Basically, you can display the screen of a remote system over a network,
point at its screen and enter text.

This does NOT include links to the software yet --
I anticipate releasing a .pkg later today,
after I've had a chance to check/test a few last things...

So, check the page later,
and if you've got comments in the meanwhile, post to NewtonTalk or email me.

Enjoy!

--
Steve
  weyer_at_kagi.com