Re: [NTLK] VNC preview

From: john_fraser_at_mac.com
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 11:29:10 EDT

Before we get into a debate I'll put in my $2million (it's $.02 since It's much more valuable)...

PALMS SUCK.

All we need is a 4x6 newton (close to newton's screen) with an edge of 1/8" on each side with a little extra on one side =
for "handeling".

My wife is torn now because she hated my 2100 size but also hated the tiny screen on the Visor.