Re: [NTLK] MessagePad 2000 clock losing time

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 01:48:51 EDT

on 10/21/01 9:40 PM, Thaxton Beesley at thaxtron_at_hotmail.com wrote:

> I posted this yesterday, but I have gotten no response. If anyone has any
> ideas about why the clock would be running at about 1/2 time (loses 5 hours
> in 10 hours). I have tried many types of alkalines and I have tried leaving
> it plugged in to the 9V adapter. I looked in the Newton FAQ and searched
> Google for it. I figure one of ya'll has seen this before. Thanks for any
> thoughts at all.

Do you have the latest system update installed? I'm only guessing, but my
memory is telling me that there was a thread once about this, and that the
update solved this. Maybe my posting will stir someone's memory, who is more
knowledgeable on this topic than I am, being a lowly 130 owner. ;-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland