Re: [NTLK] Curious loss of heap

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 17:44:42 EDT

------------------
>You've got a phantom-email stuck.
>
>Woo - how are things? All I can say about this is "crap!"

Yup, but at least you're safe from nasty virii(?).
---------------
>1500 messages? Well, given that I've received 1600+ NTLK postings since
the start of the month, I can believe that.

>Anyway, I've done the soft reset a couple of times and have used the
normal
>battery of heap cleaners. Unfortunately, nothing works so it's brainwipe
>later on today. Thanks for the clarification.
>
>Ivan T. Shaw, PhD

Yeah, that's life.
Hmmm, try leaving Newtscape unfrozen when you're about to open email, check
the single email with the routing button, if Newtscape option pops up then
it's got HTML and you can delete it right there and then.

!ooW %-) "Tony Blair's speech to the Labour Party conference"-"In
retrospect the Millennium marked only a moment in time. It was the events
of 11 September that marked
a turning point in history, where we confront the dangers of the future and
assess the choices facing humankind."

Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!